Ever think of starting your own business? Want to know if you have what it takes?
“BrainTrust” Workshop Hosted by the Liberty USO (powered by Bunker Labs)
• What the Military Taught You About Business (that you didn’t know)
• The Right (and Wrong) Reasons to Start a Business
• Caution: Habits You Learned from the Military You Need to Break
• How to Identify a Good Business Idea? Getting Started
Veteran Entrepreneurs Include:
· Mike Maher, Navy Veteran, Founder of Benjamin’s Desk and CEO at Houwzer.
· John New, Army Veteran, CEO of The Hub
· Joe Witte, Army Veteran, Executive Director of Bunker Labs
· And more!
Who’s Welcome? All active, transitioning and prior service military and spouses.
Attendees will receive: Free business cards, discounted incorporation, Free Amazon Web Services and Microsoft credits and more!
Cost to attend is Free. RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/BunkerLabsPHL/events/240965538/
BrainTrust will be followed by “Bunker Brews” with free dinner and beverages (6-9p).