When starting a company, one of the first things to think about is how to fund your idea as an entrepreneur.
This month, we'll hear from lending experts to learn about:
- Who would qualify for a loan or investment
- What strings are attached and why you may not want an investment
- How to best prepare for a loan or investment
- What types of companies typically qualify
- How to leverage personal assets
- Other ways to start your business
Our Guest Speakers Include:
- Greg Poehlmann, President - 44 Business Capital, LLC
- Matt Verney, Vice President of lending, TD Bank (USMC Veteran)
- Jennifer Hartt, Director of Health Investments, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
2018 Launch Lab Cohort Panel Includes:
- Will Woldenberg, Founder, Entegrit
- Chantelle Bateman, Founder, CrashSpot
Thank you to 44 Business Capital for sponsoring this event!