Have you ever been curious about what it takes to own and run a service-based business like UPS Store, Right At Home, or J-Dog Junk Removal? Hear from our panel of Veteran Franchise Business owners on what the advantages, downsides, and vertical opportunities involved with becoming a franchisee are are our March Bunker Brews event.
Guest Speaker Panelists include:
- Joy Patton & Dwight Fowler-Davis, Franchise Owner, UPS STORE #6717
- Steve Tazza, CEO Veteran Opportunity Partners, J-DOG JUNK REMOVAL
- Monty Heath, U.S. Navy Seal & Director of Veterans in Business at PrimePay
- Asher Fink, Franchise Owner, RIGHT AT HOME (Caregiving)
2018 Launch Lab Cohort Panelists include:
- Al Mazzone, Owner, Horn and HardArt Coffee
- Rob Forney, Owner, Precision Rifle Superstore
- Nick Franz, Owner, Frag Out Clothing
Thank you to our event sponsorship with PrimePay for allowing this event to take place.