About the role: Our Executive Coordinator will work closely with the Executive
Director and the Bunker Labs PHL team to handle day-to-day operations, support
key programs, and serve as a critical leader in the veteran community supporting
and serving veterans/ veteran spouse entrepreneurs.
• Serving as community manager for Bunker Labs PHL
• Supporting key events that help showcase veteran capabilities and engage
our corporate partners
• Meeting coordination with executives and major stakeholders
• Supporting bookkeeping, accounting, banking
• HR support
• Supporting development manager by handling mailings, donor engagement
and additional logistics
• Travel coordination
• Organization admin (insurance, taxes, etc.)
• Ordering office supplies as needed
• Updating online content (calendar, meetup pages)
• Supporting events as required (food and beverage coordination)
• Supporting executive is presentation preparation (quarterly board meetings,
annual report, partner presentations)
• Updating database/CRM
• Collecting data and provide key reports
• Managing files/folders and keep office organized
• Handling special projects
• Strong communicator (written and verbal).
• Excellent computer skills. Quick to pick up new software platforms (no
coding or high tech skills required).
• Works well both in a team and can solve problems independently.
• Humble, wants to learn, and is willing to get hands dirty in order to help
achieve the mission.
• Smiles a lot & uplifts team members
• Can handle constructive guidance
• No special physical requirements - some light office equipment lifting
• Has a passion for entrepreneurship and marketing.
Who might be a fit?
• Recent college graduate or recently transitioned from the military
• Returning to workplace after hiatus
• Wants to be around entrepreneurs and meet influencers
• Ideally a veteran or veteran spouse